TERMS OF SERVICE
- Welcome to Gnowledge.com. Your use of this website www.gnowledge.com (the “Website”) constitutes an agreement with us, Gnowledge Sdn Bhd (“Gnowledge”) on the following terms and conditions.
- The Website contains tests papers and exercises that originate from users of the Website worldwide (“User”). All users of the Website, registered or not, have the ability to take and
share tests found on the Website. Registered users gain the ability to create tests that will be published on the Website, see the records of those who have taken their published tests,
as well as check their own personal test records, all through use of the Website itself.
Use of the Website and User Registration
- Users which have not registered their details with us will only be allowed to access the Website in order to view available test papers.
- Users who wish to create or upload test papers on the Website and view detailed answers of the tests taken by the User must register their details with the Website by clicking here.
Website’s Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Gnowledge does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that Gnowledge shall not be liable for any conduct of the User while using this Website.
- Gnowledge bears no responsibility for any copyright or Intellectual Property infringement arising from posting content on the Website and in the event for any claims for damages, loss or expenses arising from such infringement action, the User shall fully indemnify Gnowledge;
- To use this Website, the User agrees not to do the following:
- post any information, data, text, or images, or other material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- post any material that you do not have a right to reproduce. If you publish other authors work, you must either have a written permission of the owner of that material or ensure the proper acknowledgement as to source and/or author is stated as provided in the appropriate format on this Website ;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- post any information or images on discussion forums that may harm anybody by any means or unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- plagiarise or pass off as your own or falsify the acknowledgement as to source of materials that you uploaded;
- you agree that the materials contained within or provided by this Website is for your personal use only and may not be distributed commercially.
Gnowledge’s Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights including but not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and software used in this Website are proprietary to Gnowledge.com. Reproduction is prohibited unless with our express written permission.
- The trademark and trade name “Gnowledge™” is owned by Gnowledge and use of the same without Gnowledge’s express written permission is strictly prohibited.
- You are not allowed to use, publish or copy any part of our site content in any way. We reserve all the rights to our site content.
- In case of any infringement of Gnowledge’s Intellectual Property Rights and trademark, Gnowledge will not hesitate to take the appropriate legal action against the said infringer and whereupon Gnowledge will seek all possible legal remedies under the law against the infringer as well as any other party who facilitates the infringement.
Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Gnowledge respects the intellectual property rights of others, and it requires the User to do the same. However, due to user, some of the contents appearing on this Website may contain materials which are subject to third party copyrights.
- If you are such a third party and the owner of such copyright or intellectual property and believe that your rights have been infringed, you may file a complaint with us by clicking here.
- Where the materials uploaded is the Users own material, then by uploading the said material on this Website, the User shall be deemed to have given Gnowledge a royalty free license to use the materials for the purposes of this Website. Gnowledge shall not be liable or take any responsibility for third parties use the User’s materials for their own use or for any other purpose.
General visitor information
- Gnowledge may from time to time modify these Terms and Conditions and post a copy of the amended Terms and Conditions at here. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) the amendments, your only remedy is to stop using the services offered on this site or, if applicable, cancel your registration with this site by writing to us. You will be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions as amended if you continue to use this Website after any amendments are posted.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to this Website for any reasons whatsoever including in particular if your use of this Website causes or is likely to cause the whole or part of the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- You agree that you will use this Website only in a manner that is consistent with these user Terms and Conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Please note that the Terms and Conditions of this Website extend to use by any person who may be authorized by you or for whom you are responsible (for example as an employer or as the parent or guardian of a child) and you shall be responsible fully for their use of this Website using your registration.
- For statistical/analytical purposes, we reserve the right to gather and store general visitor information like IP addresses, browser version, visiting times, duration etc. We reserve the right to share such information with third parties or publish in our Website for marketing purposes.
- We may collect information from you when you subscribe to our Website.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may however release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third Party Endorsement
- In order to meet our hosting, bandwidth and other relevant costs, we may endorse certain products and services offered by third parties. We may be compensated monetarily or in some other way by our partners. We have no control on the quality of those free or paid third party services, so we advise you to exercise your own discretion while doing so. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage or harm resulting from use of third party products and services sometimes mentioned here.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to post advertisements on your screen or our site when you visit our Website. These companies may use non personal information about your visits to this site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Where possible, we try to avoid any kind of offensive and harmfull advertisements in our site, but in many cases we do not have complete control of which advertisements appear in our site, due to the fact that many advertisements are automatically served by third party advertisers. We will not be responsible for any harms caused by such third party advertisements served in our site. However, if such issues are pointed to our notice, we will make all reasonable attempts to stop publishing such advertisements in this Website.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of this Website, or any other systems or networks connected to this site or server by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Website or server nor breach any of Gnowledge’s security or authentication measures. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through this Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any third party information. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Website. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
- For any query, feel free to contact us.
- It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987 (“the Act”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. In the event of such complaint or alleged infringement, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account with us and disable your access to the site.
- If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any use of material on this site has infringed upon your copyright, you may submit a notification by filing a complaint of notice of infringement with us. To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by regular e-mail and to be followed up with a facsimile copy) in the format provided here.
- If a complaint is received from person/s claiming to be the copyright owner of a material uploaded by the User on this Website, but the complainant has not provided the grounds of complaint and the supporting documents to evidence copyright ownership as required in the complaint notice, Gnowledge will not act further on the complaint.
- Where Gnowledge is of the opinion that the grounds of complaint and supporting documents do not sufficiently support the complaint, Gnowledge has the absolute discretion not to act on the complaint and notify the complainant of the same via e-mail.
- Where a complete and acceptable complaint notice is received by Gnowledge,
Gnowledge will suspend the User’s account and will notify the User via e-mail of
the said complaint and the User will be given seven (7) days upon notification
to provide Gnowledge with a response.
- If no response is received from the User in respect to the complaint with the stipulated time line above, then Gnowledge will immediately remove the material from the Website and if necessary terminate the User’s account if the User is considered to be a repeat offender (where more than 1 valid complaint has been filed against the same User).
- Where a reply is received from the User, Gnowledge has the absolute discretion to decide on whether or not to remove the content.
- Please note that the complainant or User will be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.